- determined that I most likely have a hamstring injury
- said injury was likely caused by over-zealous dandelion harvesting
- set 2.5 gallons of dandelion blossoms steeping in 2.5 gallons of hot water (step one of dandelion wine)–might as well benefit from over-zealous harvesting
- pulled weeds from about 20 feet of our fence-line
- renewed my hatred of bishop’s weed
- chopped down a mess of comfrey for the chickies
- got to row 100 of my new lace shawl (Rose Garden shawl from Jane Austen Knits magazine, link here to my project page on Ravelry)
- attempted to purchase more freeze-dried mealworms, gave up in disgust at horrible long line at Tractor Supply
- realized that my chickens really are stupid enough to want to sleep on the cold ground
- also learned that my chicken-catching routine can be minimized if I wait until after dark–I can snag two at a time!
A good day.